Our Stabilised Aqueous Ozone (SAO) technology transforms ordinary tap water into the world’s most effective toxin-free commercial cleaner and sanitiser by infusing it with ozone. This ‘Stabilised Aqueous Ozone’ eliminates germs, odours, stains, mould, mildew and other contaminants on any item or surface before changing safely back into water and oxygen.
Benefits of our technology:
- Simplified cleaning
- Requires minimal safety training – converts back into water and oxygen when done
- Quickly kills odours, stains and bacteria including E.coli, Salmonella, and hundreds of other common germs
- No toxins, carcinogens or chemical residue
- Can be used on any surface, from toilet bowls to bedspreads
Ozone (O3) is a powerful oxidiser that:
- Effectively deodorises, sanitises and destroys fungi, mould, allergens and bacteria
- Is made up of three oxygen atoms and is readily found in nature
- Rapidly oxidises bacteria it comes in contact with, then converts safely back into Oxygen (O2)
Where does ozone come from?
Ozone is created naturally when sunlight or lightning adds an extra oxygen atom to some of the O2 molecules in the air. Some of this ozone is then infused into rain drops, resulting in aqueous ozone.
When produced by the Tersano technology, the stabilised aqueous ozone can safely be used as a replacement for traditional chemical cleaners and pathogen-reducing sanitiser.